Two Year-old Room
Innovation Station believes that two year olds are learning as much as possible from their environment and social interactions. They are changing with each and every experience that they have. Our teachers guide our two year olds as they learn through stories, music, art, math and sensory activities to keep them active thoroughout the day. During this age, the children are also focusing on developing their social and self-help skills, whether it is learning how to share toys with friends, how to put on their coats and boots in the winter, or becoming more familiar with the bathroom.
The teachers communicate with parents on a daily basis verbally, as well as with written daily sheets. They also send emails detailing their activities and pictures several times each week.
Recalls and Safety
- Deezo Children's Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Zulily Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The Land of Nod Recalls Plush Dollies Due to Choking Hazard
- Children's Apparel Network Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets; Waist Belt Poses Risk of Entrapment
- Reed and Barton Recalls Gingham Bunny Forks and Spoons for Babies Due to Choking and Ingestion Hazards
- Infant and Children's Dungarees Recalled by J.P. Boden Due to Choking Hazard