Innovation Station believes that toddlers use their senses to learn. The environment plays a major factor in their development along with interactions with teachers and the other children in the classroom. They are learning new words each day and are changing with each and every experience that they have. Our teachers provide our toddlers with stories, music, art, math and sensory activities to keep them active thoroughout the day.
Individual lesson plans are designed for each child so that they continue their development. A lesson plan is also desinged for the classroom to encourage interactions between two children and groups of children.
The teachers communicate with parents on a daily basis verbally, as well as with written daily sheets. They also send emails detailing their activities and pictures several times each week.
Recalls and Safety
- Deezo Children's Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Zulily Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The Land of Nod Recalls Plush Dollies Due to Choking Hazard
- Children's Apparel Network Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets; Waist Belt Poses Risk of Entrapment
- Reed and Barton Recalls Gingham Bunny Forks and Spoons for Babies Due to Choking and Ingestion Hazards
- Infant and Children's Dungarees Recalled by J.P. Boden Due to Choking Hazard