Innovation Station provides an infant program that focuses on caring and playing. We provide each child with the individualized care needed for this age group. The teachers work with parents to build their child's daily schedule, including nap and meal times and what they are eating.
In addition to being responsive to the needs of each infant, our program focuses on each infant’s development on an individual basis. Your child follows their own path as they learn and develop. Our teachers help the infants progress to the next step in their development, whether it is encouraging them to reach for a toy, pull themselves up, or eventually walk. These individualized goals are created and shared with you on a daily basis with verbal communication, as well as written sheets detailing their daily activities.
Recalls and Safety
- Deezo Children's Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Zulily Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The Land of Nod Recalls Plush Dollies Due to Choking Hazard
- Children's Apparel Network Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets; Waist Belt Poses Risk of Entrapment
- Reed and Barton Recalls Gingham Bunny Forks and Spoons for Babies Due to Choking and Ingestion Hazards
- Infant and Children's Dungarees Recalled by J.P. Boden Due to Choking Hazard